I think music in itself is healing. It’s an explosive expression of humanity. It’s something we are all touched by. No matter what culture we’re from, everyone loves music.
I love this quote by, Billy Joel. Music is healing in so many ways and on so many levels. I get excited when I’m able to share my music to support a cause. This month I had the privilege to offer my songs to support:
Autism Awareness – raises awareness of Autism and donates funds for Autism Society
Compassion Song – offers deep support for children via music and counseling
Artists In The Plus – compilation album supporting independent artists globally via G+
Oso Creek Eco Challenge – Earth Day Arbor Day community awareness of nature
- New Music Videos – uploaded new music videos – please subscribe
- Live Performance – you’re invited as I perform at the Oso Creek Eco Challenge
- I was ZOMBIFIED – check out Byron Rempel’s art and get yourself Zombified
- The Song Lounge – I host a show about music, philosophy and awesomeness
- Take One Project – new artists added
- LA Music Examiner – quick mention of me regarding my song contribution
How can I help?
- Sharing is caring – please join me on my social networks and share the musical love